Why? Is my HP Printer Offline and How to Fix
HP Printer Offline is a common issue and easy to fix, Once the printer shows an Offline message it means that printers can’t communicate with your PC.
If your printer is monitoring an offline message, it means that your printer having a hard time communicating with the computer. Hence maybe a lot of reasons for this, which include connectivity issues, to a faulty printer
HP Printer Offline Fix
One needs to Go to the Start icon on the bottom left side on your screen then choose Control Panel and then click on Devices and Printers. Right-click about the printer from the question and choose “See what is printing”. Then in the window that opens select “Printer” in the menu bar on the very top. Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop-down menu.
HP Printer Offline Fix Windows 10
Whatever you may need to do would be to restart the Printer along with the computer or unplug its USB cable. If you’re using a network printer, either wired or wireless, then the challenge is with the connection, and you need to restart your router. In the queue window, then select Printer and uncheck the Use Printer Offline option.
How to Fix HP Wireless Printer Showing Offline in Windows 10?
- On the left-hand corner in the Cortana pop up write the control panel and click the control panel at zenith.
- On the screen control panel will appear. Further, find the Devices and Printers link and the click on that.
- Devices and printer window popped up. Right-click about the printer you’re operating in your system and select to find out what is printing in the context menu.
- A driver window for conducting a printer seems. Click on the printer that’s shown on the uppermost right corner. Assess whether the option Pause printing is ticked. If so, then you need to uptick it by clicking on it.
- In case you prefer to eliminate pause from the specific document, then tap on the file on your print driver window and then select pause.
- Now attempt to have a printout.
In this circumstance, the comprehensive printing process is paused. Thus you cannot take a printout. Eliminate the pause, and then you won’t see the error message, i.e., HP wireless printer showing offline windows 10.
Restore the Printers Drivers
- To start with the press on Windows key and type Device Manager and double click on it.
- You will see the title of your HP printer at the listing. Right-click onto it and choose Uninstall.
- On the verification box, choose the Ok button.
- After uninstalling the printer, then you won’t find your printer model in the Device Manager. To restore the printer’s category, click on the icon Scan for hardware changes on the menu bar.
- Now refresh the Device manager, and your own printer category will return.
In specific necessary steps, you can reestablish your printer drivers. Check if the offline error is gone or not.
Start Print Spooling
- Firstly click on Start icon and compose services. You will realize that the Services Desktop program, select it.
- Now from the Services window, find out the print spooler. Right-click on the print spooler and Choose on Properties on the list.
- You then are going to notice that a Properties wizard, so click on the drop-down of this option Startup type. In the last options, select Automatic.
- at last, under Service Status, click on the Start button. Wait for a couple of minutes, and the service will begin running. Finally, to start the changes, click on Apply and Ok buttons.
Update Driver Manually
- Right-click on the Start button and from the list selects Device Manager.
- Then find and double click on the group Printers from the Device Manager window. You may see your HP printer at the listing, so right-click onto it and choose Update Driver.
- on another wizard, click on the previous option manually to install a driver.
- Click on the option “Allow me to select from a list of available drivers in my computer.”
- At last, pick the most recent version and click on Next. This will properly set up the driver.