If you have an Epson printer and getting error like your prints are coming out faint, incomplete, or streaked with lines. Start with our recommended Troubleshooting steps to get the Epson printer fixed easily. Troubleshooting will help diagnose the problem and then apply an effective solution to resolve the issue.
Some common issues that you might encounter with
1 First Check Whether the Printer Is Turned On:
We would have to check all the below steps before doing any troubleshooting. We would have to verify that the lights are available on the printer before going for further troubleshooting.
2 Verify Printer Is Properly Connected With The Computer Via USB:
A proper connection should be established between the computer and the printer with a USB wire connecting one end to the printer and the other to the computer.
3 Further Check Whether The Ink Cartridge Is Set Properly:
Simultaneously you need to check the cartridges but taking it out and inserting it and making sure a click sound is heard, and it confirms that the cartridges are correctly entered.
4 And make sure You Have Paper Properly Put In The Tray:
Install the tray in the way it is set at the required position and is not loose when connected to the printer and is slightly inclined out to make sure when a print command is given, and the paper moves out smoothly.
5 And verify that the Printer Is Not Giving Any Error Signal:
6 Also, Clean the Print head Of Your Epson Printer
Further Epson Printer Troubleshooting, check that the printer is turned on, and the ink is out while turning the lights off. With the Head Cleaning button and on clicking on the Utility icon button while going through Print or Page Setup, which has a dialog box, cleaning can be processed. You can further go through the on-screen instructions to follow the further steps. While making sure two light ink and power is blinking, we need to check the cleaning cycle is working properly and perform the required function well while the printer is working.
What do I do if my Epson printer is not printing? – Troubleshooting
Necessary action linked to the print head cleaning has to be taken. Further, check the paper size, layout settings, and orientation in your printer software and make sure it’s correct. Further, check that the document doesn’t have any blank pages. You can check for the blank pages and remove them before we print the same can be check by the preview option using printer software available in the printer.
Further to fix your Epson printer, not printing issues please check below steps:
1) Check your printer connection.
2) You need to select your printer and make sure it is set as a default printer.
In order to select EPSON printer as the default printer, there are various steps that have to be followed below are some of the required sequence of steps:
- Go to the Start and point to Settings, where one can select Printers.
- In the Printers window, you will see your printer EPSON Stylus Pro 7600/9600, and you can right-click on the same.
In order to set the printer as default with Set as a Default printer option, we can choose the option, and then we can move to the next step by closing all the Printer windows.
- Go and choose the Apple menu and select Chooser. If you see the EPSON Stylus Pro 7600/9600 printer icon, it verifies that the printer driver is installed correctly.
- We need to select the EPSON Stylus Pro 7600/9600 printer; the same can be verified at the printer port.
3) Update your printer driver.
4) Check the Print Spooler service.
5) Clear all print jobs.
6) You can print the required document using another program.
7) Check the status of your printer
Epson Printer Troubleshooting Steps:
- You can clean Print head For Windows OS.
- Clean the Print head For Mac OS If you are using a Mac book.
- To set the printer as a Default Printer, we can click on choose default printer option by selecting Epson Printer.
- As you go, you need Check Ink Cartridge for Low Ink.
- Usually, you should try to install a new ink cartridge.
- You would have to Reinstall Epson Printer on Your Computer.
- Then try Installing Epson Printer on Windows OR try Install Epson Printer on Mac OS.
- Make sure Correct Port for Epson Printer is used.
- Further, Update Epson Printer Driver.
- Then wait For Epson Printer to Resume.
- Finally Clear Long Print Queues and Go Easy On Long Queues.