How to Connect Printer to Wi-Fi
Wireless printing can be extremely useful. Almost all new printers connect directly to a wireless network if not try to connect the printer. This will permit one to print to the printer from any computer in their network. An individual can also print to your wireless printer out of any Android or iOS device, though this generally necessitates a bit more configuring.
Connecting the Printer:
- Always be sure that you put the printer inside the range of your wireless router.
- Power on the printer
- Connect the printer to your wireless network
- Add the printer on your Windows computer.
- Add the printer on your Mac computer
- Print to your wireless printer.
Printing from an Android:
- Set up your printer in a manner that it is connected to the network or into a PC.
- Connect the network printer into Google Cloud Print straight (if possible).
- Open Google Chrome in your personal computer if the printer doesn’t support Google Cloud Printing
- Then Click on the Chrome menu button and click on “Settings.”
- Then click on the option “Show advanced settings” link and then scroll down.
- Click on the option “Manage” button to start the Google Cloud, Print manager.
- Click the option “Add printers,” and you will see a listing of printers attached to your PC.
- Make sure your device is chosen and click on “Add printers.”
- Then download the Cloud Print app on the Android device.
- Print from your Android apps
Printing from an iPhone or iPad:
- Determine if your printer supports AirPrint.
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- Open the item you want to print
- Tap the “Share” button and select “AirPrint.”
- Select your printer and tap on “Print.”
How to add/connect Printer to Mac:
- Click on an Apple logo on the very top, left-hand corner. Then, click on System Click Preferences.
- Click on the Printers & Scanners icon.
- Click plus “+” sign to add the printer.
- A new window will open
- Add the printer to the computer, and it must look on your printers list when it’s configured.
The printer is Not Connected to MAC:
If your printer does not show up in the listing of devices under the option for Printers & Scanners preferences, we will need to click in the bottom of the list and pick the command to add a scanner or printer. If you still cannot print along with your printer is attached through Wi-Fi: Restart your Wi-Fi router then restart your printer.
How to connect Laptop to Printer
- Locate the printer cable.
- Make sure you got the right cable.
- And plug one end of the cable into your printer.
- Further, plug the other end of the cable into you got the laptop.
- Install any software that you with the printer.
- Make sure the printer is plugged into a power source.
How to connect a wireless printer to a laptop:
As more and more printers support network connections, wirelessly printing has become more comfortable and convenient than ever. If you connect the printer directly to your network available, you can easily print from both Windows and Mac laptops. If you don’t have any network printer available, you can still install it on your computer and can easily share it with your laptop.
Before You Start
- Check your printer.
- Examine your network and needs.
Be sure that the printer is switched on. Additional Press &; hold the [Wi-Fi] button located at the top of the printer until the alert lamp flashes once. Make sure that the lamp placed alongside this button is ready to flash blue and then find your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
Varied ways to connect Wireless printer to laptop:
- Both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are short-range wireless connections (which means that your device to be near the printer to connect to it).
- To utilize a Bluetooth-based wireless Printer, an individual might need to join a Bluetooth transmitter using a USB port on your laptop. What’s more, the transmitter is a little device that is about the size of a stick of gum which may transmit a signal to your printer. In case the Wi-Fi is switched ON, on the laptop, you’ll be able to bypass this step.
- You must go through the process in the previous task about how to set up the Printer in Windows Control Panel and further install any necessary drivers. After we click on Advanced Printer Setup in the Hardware and Sound in the window, then click on the printer, which was not from the listed link, and then choose to add a Wireless, Bluetooth, or Network Printer on to the dialog box that appears and follow the instructions.
- The wizard of Add a Printer will help you through the process of pairing a laptop and the printer, where you might require a passcode (provided along with your printer) for this.
- After the printer you have set up, you need to be able to print correctly as you would with any other kind of printer, but would be hassle-free no additional wires littering your desk.
- If you encounter any different or similar issues, check your wireless printer’s directions for assistance.