To connect your Canon TS3500 printer to WiFi, you can follow the steps below:
Method 1: Using Easy Wireless Connect
- Select “XXXXXX-TS3500series” from the list displayed on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Please note that “XXXXXX” represents the last six digits of your printer’s MAC address.
- If “XXXXXX-TS3500series” does not appear on the list, it means that Wireless Direct is not enabled. You can enable Wireless Direct by changing the printer settings.
- Enter the password on your smartphone, tablet, or computer to connect your device to the printer. The password can be found by printing the network setting information of the printer.
- Once connected, your device is now connected to the printer via WiFi.
Method 2: Using Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY App
- Install the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app on your smartphone or tablet. You can download it from the App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play (for Android devices).
- Open the app and follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to WiFi. The app will guide you through the setup process.
- Make sure that your printer and wireless router are placed close to each other for better wireless communication.
- Ensure that there are no obstacles between the printer and the wireless router, as wireless communication can be impeded by walls or other materials.
- Check the signal strength on the LCD of the printer to ensure a strong wireless signal.
- If you are using a Windows computer, make sure that “Enable bidirectional support” is selected in the Ports sheet of the Printer properties dialog box.
- Disable any security software’s firewall that may be blocking the printer’s access to the network.
- If your printer is connected to an AirPort Base Station via LAN (for macOS users), make sure to use alphanumeric characters for the network name (SSID).
- If you encounter any issues during the setup process, refer to the printer’s manual or visit the manufacturer’s website for troubleshooting steps.
By following these methods, you should be able to connect your Canon TS3500 printer to WiFi and enjoy wireless printing convenience.