Before trying to Connect Canon Printer MX490 to WiFi or to the system, we need to confirm that the wireless router is available and adequately set up also confirm your computer is connected to the network.
- Identity verification and the stipulation of the same, while you go through the proper check of MX490 printer, are connected to the power supply and turned on. The green light next to the power button will be lit when turned on.
- As you go through the various steps, the proper check a stipulation of printer MX490, and at the same time, you would have to be cautious about the power light is flashing press the stop button.
- While you go through the selection of different steps has to be accumulated and verified as you press and hold the network button on your MX490 printer until the wireless icon begins to flash and as it blinks you would have to make sure that it keeps flashing for few minutes before you go to the next step.
- Searching and proper investigation of the WPS button on the router is the core requirement before you proceed, and for further more details, refer to the router manual.
- Try to find the actual location of the stipulated WPS and press the router WPS this needs to be followed immediately after activating WPS on your printer and make sure it’s functioning ok.
- When the wireless icon and the signal display on the MX490printer together, then the MX490 printer is connected to the wireless router.
Install software to Connect Canon Printer MX490 to WiFi
Install the bundle CD Rom that came with Cannon PIXA PRINTER MX490 with the printer or go to the website of the canon for the required set up. The requirement of the data and the data analysis is an essential step for any verification and future collaboration of those steps to reach a prominent solution:
- Go to the downloaded file on your computer to get ready for the downloading. And follow the on-screen instruction as the steps go on the screen and follow the steps from top to bottom of it and stay focused.
- Click on start set up to initiate the required set-up.
- The installation program will try to acquire information about the latest drivers and software updates, which make take some time.
- Go through the varied selection for the list of places that you reside and choose your residence and click next. Place of residence is the actual location where you are located and configuring your printer.
- The license agreement screen will appear to click yes to continue with the installation of MX490. Follow the license agreement in all possible ways and make sure you follow the required instruction for the installation of the same.
- An extended survey program will appear this option program is used for development and marketing. If you wish to participate, click agree to install if you do not click accept it won’t install.
- If you have security software, you may see an option to uncheck or check he block while installing MX490 software on the computer.
- Now the MX490 driver will install, which may take several minutes.
- The next print head alignment screen will be displayed and load plain paper into the MX490 printer. Get the stipulated paper in the printer whenever it is required and wait for the step which needed you to print the command from the computer so that you get the printout.
- Click print head alignment and then click start and follow the on-screen instruction. Get the stipulated paper in the printer whenever it is required and wait for the step which needed you to print the command from the computer so that you get the printout.
- As you align the print head click on ok. Get the stipulated paper in the printer whenever it is required and wait for the step which needed you to print the command from the computer so that you get the printout. Get the stipulated paper in the printer whenever it is required and wait for the step which required you to print the command from the computer so that you get the printout.
- Then test printer screen will appear if you want to test print click next, you can skip test print by simply clicking next on the MX490 printer. Get the stipulated paper in the printer whenever it is required and wait for the step which required you to print the command from the computer so that you get the printout.
- If MX490 is your default printer, set it as your default printer as your printer is connected to the computer. And make sure the printer is default and as it pops up automatically every time you bring up the main window screen for the actual printing of the document.
- Now software would be installed, and this may take several minutes. Let the software download at ease without any restriction and keep the change in place as the confirmation and the jurisdiction is under control while processing the print command.
- Then you will be prompted to register a product you can choose to register this time, and a new screen will appear. Make sure the registration is complete before you move through the next steps follow the required application or steps to utmost priority.
- After registration is complete, you can continue with the installation
- Now we will see a screen with a message successfully installed CANON MX490 select finish. As you click finish, make sure the installation is complete, and before moving to any step, you can recall the necessary stipulation of printing the document.
- Now can you enjoy printing successfully?